- CrypTux is an online game powered by FOSSers VAST. Levels will be based on basic mathematics, FOSS, logic, and cryptographic techniques.
- Connect the clues and type in the answer. Answer can be a single word or more. Spaces and case doesn't matter. Use the internet, wikipedia and search engines to solve it !
- Clues can be found in our social media pages especially Instagram, Telegram & Twitter.
- Higher levels doesn't mean they're more difficult. Look for the easy way first, then think out of the box :)
- The game is meant for students only.
- The doors will open at 19:00 of February 2, 2019 and will stay open till 00:00 of February 8, 2019.
- The one on top of the leaderboard when the time runs out will be the winner.
- Many levels can be completed mainly with the help of a computer and the internet.
- There is one and only one rule: don't spoil the fun.
- Hackers and spoilers will be banned.
- Participants from any college/school are allowed.
- First Prize : 1K.
- Student ID card is required to verify your status as a winnner.
- Prize money will be transferred through UPI or bank transfer.
The treasure is for real, but the path still not clear. The roads won’t be smooth, the journey not so easy and what awaits you, not yet known. Beware of anything and everything cause some things really count.
Your choices pave the way. You decide your fate. Your knowledge, your hard work and your skills decide your pace. You are on your own.